I am a coffee person and I love to communicate. Usually, worthwhile conversations happen over a cup of coffee. My friend, have a sit at my coffee table, and let's talk...
Welcome to my Trails & Lifestyle! I am Dave from Davao City, Philippines. I live a kinda busy life and traveling is my comfort, my self-reward. Working much for money is good, but relationship and memories are more vital. At the end of the day, it is not just about the quantity of what you have but it is all about the quality of your life: good living, happy friends, well-bonded family, and a purpose-driven lifestyle.
"Life per se is a form of art, and art is what I do with my life"
The Things That I Love:
1. Traveling- traveling is my vehicle to explore this amazing world God has made. Through this, I gather memories with my family and friends, especially with my dear Nanay. Life is short indeed, that's why I am living my life to the fullest.
2. Events Management- I am blessed to manage my own events management business, Ferndale & Co. It feels great designing the events of my clients including every inch of the details. It satisfies my OC-ness.
3. Performing Arts- I have the heart to perform, I sing and dance. Since college until now, I choreograph. Its been 12 years that I enjoy the hype of being a choreographer vis-a-vis with cheerleading competitions, thank God for the crowns. Such is a dose for my nerves, cause I can't just sit down. And I so love music, it soothes me.
4. Teaching- I am very proud to tell the world that I am an advocate of the grandest art, the art of teaching. I am a licensed teacher and I am happy touching so many lives. What a noble profession.
5. Culinary Arts- I love the world of hospitality industry, food and beverage that is, and I teach the same. I love to eat. If my pocket allows me to, then I don't deprive myself to taste the flavours of the world.
6. Latte Art- I am a fan of latte art because I am a coffee addict: it is my fuel. Whenever I am stressed, whenever I am tired, coffee will always be the resort.
7. Clothing & Textile- I believe in individuality and self-expression, I support the statement and the art of fashion. I am not a signature conscious but I am for what I like. Sometimes, I wear my own designs, so with my family and friends.
Lastly, my existence is a clear evidence of God's mercy. I owe it all from Him. Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart Psalms 37:4.
Through this blog, I unravel my footmarks. And I am excited to share with you a part of me. I hope you will grasp positive colours as you discover my Trails & Lifestyle!