San Pedro & Its Landmarks: The 76th Araw ng Dabaw

It was overwhelming to see how Dabawenyos celebrate their passion and artistry. 

Such were displayed at the 10th Bonsai Exhibit during the 76th Araw ng Dabaw. After checking out the array of Bonsai Trees, I decided to proceed with my next itinerary. 

I opted to go back to basic by visiting the landmarks of Davao City: Sangguniang Panlungsod, Peace and Unity Monument, San Pedro Cathedral, Lion's Club Watch Tower, Bonifacio Monument, The City Hall, and many more. 



I used to pass by with these structures but just a glance. On this very day, I had the chance to check on its details and I then appreciate not just its visual form but its meaning and importance. 







So to speak, Araw ng Dabaw is a day of History.


Happy Trails,
Dave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...